Feedback from attendees has always been an important part of planning for the Governor’s Hurricane Conference®. This year we are conducting an on-line survey for you to share your suggestions and constructive criticism. As of Tuesday afternoon, May 16, you will be able to give us your feedback regarding the overall GHC. You can access the survey on your mobile device, on a computer located in the GHC registration area of the Palm Beach County Convention Center, or volunteers will be roaming with mobile devices you may use. We encourage you to wait until you have had time to give a thorough evaluation of your experience and complete the survey at the end of your attendance. The survey will also be available for the week after the conference. The link to the survey is: http://survey.dsg-research.com/GHC/.
The link is in the GHC App, as well, on the “Survey” tab.
Additionally, our traditional paper evaluation forms will be in your registration materials so that you may give us feedback regarding specific training sessions and workshops. Those attending “Training Only” please turn in your paper evaluations in the GHC registration area of the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Those attending the “Conference” portion of the GHC (Wednesday through Friday), turn in the evaluations on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning in the designated areas of the Palm Beach County Convention Center to receive your conference Certificate of Attendance.
The Governor’s Hurricane Conference® offers you two types of certificates:
Training Session Certificates
· are personalized and signed by the Lead Instructor;
· you must sign in at the beginning of the training session to receive a certificate;
· you must attend the entire training session to receive a certificate;
· it is the Lead Instructor’s decision to award certificates to individuals; and
· you will receive the certificate at the end of the training session or by other arrangements announced at the end of the session.
Certificates of Attendance
· are personalized;
· you must be registered for the conference (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday);
· you must turn in your written evaluation form on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning; and
· these certificates cannot be mailed.