GHC 2016 Is A Wrap!
Thank you to all attendees, media, exhibitors, sponsors, and underwriters for helping make GHC 2016 a success. Over 1500 attendees of the Disaster Response & Recovery Community came together to discuss emerging trends, emergency preparation, and best practices.
NOT READY TO LEAVE GHC 2016 BEHIND?
– 2016 General Session Video
– 2016 Awards Luncheon Video
– 2016 Award Recipients
– Download the Training Session PowerPoints
– Download the Workshop PowerPoints
– Take a Look at Photos from the Event
While it’s now been 10 years since the last hurricane crossed the Florida coastline, that same period has seen devastating storms such as Sandy, Ike, Irene and Isaac devastate other areas. Unfortunately, competition for budget resources remains fierce and learning the important operational lessons from these storms can be expensive, time consuming and difficult. The 30th Annual Governor’s Hurricane Conference® (GHC) in Orlando is your best and most cost-effective opportunity to close that information gap! Here are a few tips you can use to help demonstrate why you cannot afford to miss this year’s GHC:
Here are Just a Few of the Reasons Why the Governor’s Hurricane Conference® is Your Best Option in Hurricane Education and Operational Preparedness
- The GHC is the nation’s largest and best-attended conference focusing on hurricane planning, preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation!
- The GHC is an opportunity to learn from the successes of others and identify proven best practices, as well as learning what mistakes to avoid BEFORE it’s too late!
- Over 300 hours of training and workshops covering all aspects of hurricane readiness, full of the latest trends, topics, tools and technologies to best improve your disaster response/recovery processes will be offered.
- The GHC provides access to tried and true solutions and ideas for a wide range of hurricane related challenges that can be put into action immediately when you return, many at little or no cost!