- Think of how this year’s theme applies to your role as a professional involved in the hurricane preparedness and response effort.
- Make a short list of the top challenges you face in your position in dealing with hurricane-related issues.
- See which of the dozens of training sessions and workshops available at this year’s GHC can help you to address the challenges you identified.
- Outline in a short summary how those presentations will help you meet your goals in the upcoming year, as well as those of other colleagues who will also benefit from the knowledge you bring back.
- Browse through the list of official Exhibitors, many of which supply the equipment, technology and services most utilized in responding to the hurricane threat. GHC attendance provides the opportunity to meet these exhibitors and see their products and learn of their services first-hand, giving you the ability to provide valuable feedback to your agency or company’s decision-making process.
- Complete your case for attendance by combining these notes with information and facts from GHC that highlight the value and cost effectiveness of Conference attendance.
birth control pills order now